Bookscan #1

In this new year of 2022, I will be blogging information about some of the books that I read and enjoy. If any of those books take me on side excursions, I will be sharing those journeys too. "Bookscan" is the name I have given to this series of blogs.

And here is Bookscan #1

Book: THE STARCROSSED
Writer: Ben Bova

TOR Paperback, 1988

This is a novel that I thoroughly enjoyed, starting from the gorgeous cover itself. In a way, the book is a tribute to Harlan Ellison and is dedicated to Cordwainer Bird. If you don't know who or what Cordwainer Bird is, I suggest googling it. Ellison, in the guise of the writer Ron Gabriel, is one of the main characters of the book. Obviously, Ben Bova had great fun writing this novel and this sense of fun leaps of the written pages.

Definitely a good start to my 2022 book reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the Writing Front...

Links to My Writing

Magic of The Rings